British Safety Council Level 2 in Supervising Staff
This qualification is aimed at those with responsibility for the health and safety of a team.
Who needs this qualfication?
Anyone working in a supervisory position.
Why is this qualification important?
Team leaders have a moral and legal obligation to keep their people healthy and safe.
- The main legislation relating to health and safety
- Enforcement of legislation
- Consequences of breaching legislation
- Health and safety policies
- Health and safety management systems
- The role of the supervisor
- Identifying hazards
- Assessing risks
- Prioritising action to address risks
- Recommending suitable control measures
- Improving the health and safety culture
- Health and safety inspections
- Health and safety audits
- Record keeping
- Safety brie ngs
- Emergency evacuation procedures
- Receiving new starters
- Monitoring the health, safety and welfare of employees
- Requirements for children and young persons
- Requirements for new and expectant mothers
- Reporting and investigating accidents and near misses
Online assessment task.
£199.00 + VAT per delegate
Book onto the Course