First Aid at Work Refresher (Qualsafe)
This course provides the comprehensive set of practical skills and knowledge needed by first aiders to deal with first aid emergencies such as shock, allergic reactions, CPR and choking.
The Level 3 Award in first aid is designed for anyone who needs to or would like to be an approved first aider in the workplace.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider
- Understand how to assess an incident
- Understand how to undertake the primary survey
- Understand how to manage a range of injuries and illnesses that could occur at work
- The role and responsibilities of a first aider
- Incident assessment
- Managing an unresponsive casualty
- CPR and defibrillation
- Treatments for heart attack, stroke, choking, epilepsy, asthma, diabetes, anaphylaxis, shock, head and spinal injuries, chest injuries, wounds and bleeding, fractures, sprains strains and dislocations, minor injuries, burns and scalds poisoning and eye injuries
Please note: evidence of previous certificate must be seen.
Mon 17 Jun 2019
Mon 16 Sep 2019
£130.00 + VAT per delegate
Book onto the Course