IOSH Managing Safely
The IOSH Managing Safely course provides managers and supervisors with the practical knowledge and skills to manage the health and safety of others by teaching the moral, legal and business needs for proactive health and safety management.
The course is assessed through one multiple choice question paper and a project, which usually takes place after the course has been completed, in the delegates own work environment.
For managers and supervisors who want to have the knowledge and tools required to tackle health and safety issues.
- Understand how to assess and control risks
- Understand what your responsibilities are regarding health and safety
- Understand what hazards are
- Understand how to carry out accident investigations and the causal tree
- Understand what performance measures are and how we use them
- Introducing Managing Safely
- Assessing Risks
- Controlling Risks
- Understanding Responsibilities
- Understanding Hazards
- Investigating Incident
- Measuring Performance
Tue 03 Nov 2020
Tue 15 Dec 2020
£345.00 + VAT per delegate
Book onto the Course