Hunter Safety Group is made up of a team of passionate health and safety experts, providing essential management, support and advice to clients all over the UK and Europe.
The group has seen continued growth in recent years and is looking for an enthusiastic Executive Assistant to join the team, who will provide first-rate administrative support to the Managing Director. The successful candidate must have excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages (in particular PowerPoint), a creative flair and high level of attention to detail.
This is a full time, permanent role.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Extensive calendar and diary management
- Answering and directing telephone calls
- Coordinating schedules, meetings and appointments
- Providing general administrative support including development of presentations and other client documents
- Liaising with clients and colleagues
- Greeting visitors and clients
- Management and oversight of business projects
- Attending meetings and taking actions
- Arranging dinners, social events and public appearances
- Supporting the rest of the team with completing client requests
- Researching new business ventures or project
Key personal characteristics:
- An ability to work successfully and contribute in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- A team player capable of working alongside others with positivity and respect.
- A willingness to undertake tasks not written in the job role – “that’s not my job” is not something we say at Hunter!
- A proven track record of paying close attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills.
- A willingness to take full ownership of the role, and to go above and beyond
- A minimum of 2 years’ office administration experience
What you’ll get in return:
- A competitive salary of £25,000
- 33 days annual leave, including bank holidays, which increases after every two years' service - to an industry leading maximum 43 days after 10 years
- Long service recognition
- Ongoing training and support from a central team based at our head office in West Yorkshire
- A fantastic work culture, with events organised throughout the year to bring the team together
- Yearly salary reviews
How to apply:
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, or want to hear more, we want to hear from you.