HEALTH AND SAFETY TRAINER
Hunter Safety Group is made up of a team of passionate health and safety experts, providing essential management, support and advice to clients all over the UK and Europe. The group has seen continued growth in recent years and is looking for an experienced Health and Safety Trainer to join the team.
The successful candidate will be able to deliver a broad spectrum of health and safety training courses (predominantly construction safety) at our Head Office in Castleford, virtually and at client sites across the UK.
This is a full time, permanent role.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Providing CITB accredited training courses, including SMSTS, SSSTS and SEATS
- Providing other accredited health and safety training courses such as IOSH, NEBOSH General Certificate and NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Developing tailor made non accredited training packages, bespoke to client needs
- Delivering bespoke packages to clients using innovative tools and techniques
- Reviewing company training packages for continuous improvement
- Working closely with other members of the company to ensure consistency for clients
Key personal characteristics:
- A teaching qualification and health and safety training experience
- Previous roles in health and safety (‘muddy boots’ experience)
- A great attitude and an interesting, engaging approach to training delivery tailored to our customer
- The ability to deliver CITB courses (essential), NEBOSH and IOSH courses (desirable)
- Competent and experienced in writing training courses
- A flexible approach to working with the ability and willingness to train nationwide
- A full UK driving licence and own vehicle
- Experience delivering training in person as well as virtually (desirable)
- Excellent attention to detail
What you’ll get in return:
- A competitive salary of £40,000 - £50,000
- 33 days annual leave, including bank holidays, which increases after every two years' service - to an industry leading maximum 43 days after 10 years
- Long service recognition
- Ongoing training and support from a central team based at our head office in West Yorkshire
- A fantastic work culture, with events organised throughout the year to bring the team together
- Yearly salary reviews
How to apply:
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, or want to hear more, we want to hear from you.