(Project roles in various locations throughout the UK and Europe covering construction, manufacturing and aviation sectors)
Do you have experience and passion for Health & Safety? Here at Hunter Safety Group, we’re looking for motivated, professional and experienced Health & Safety Managers to join our team. Jump into a new career with an engaging and passionate company, where you can learn and grow in an ever-expanding business.
Specialising in health and safety, you will have the opportunity to develop your experience working on high profile projects. You must be prepared to work away on a rotational basis, as we have sites all across the UK and Europe.
We are passionate about Health & Safety, and need people in our team who are too. The right candidate, who is driven and looking for future progression has a very exciting opportunity to further their career within the Health & Safety sector. You will be an integral part of this company and its success.
Salary - £30,000 - £45,000.
- Experience within a Health & Safety role (2 years preferred)
- Experience and working knowledge of Construction and Design Management 2015 (CDM)
- Coordinating the work activities of contractors through permit to work and on-site meetings
- Ensuring compliance to CDM management systems, audits and inspections
- Conducting safety meetings to a high standard
- Constructing and presenting site inductions and tool box talks
- Conducting onsite training where necessary
- Undertaking incident investigations to a high standard including Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Advising contractors on best practice, supporting them to ensure a safe method of working is always established
- Working cooperatively with all team members including senior managers, clients and contractors to ensure good communication
We have a number of permanent positions available with an immediate start. We encourage candidates who can start work straight away to apply now.
- Excellent computer skills including use of Microsoft Office
- Highly organised individual capable of managing their own time
- Thrive in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Patient, level-headed and works well under pressure
- Able to react quickly and efficiently to changing demands and requirements
- Motivated and driven to progress within the company
- Willing to work away from home, varied shift patterns, 12-hour shifts and Europe-based projects
- NEBOSH General Certificate – (essential)
- NEBOSH Construction - (desirable)
- NEBOSH Diploma - (desirable)
- First Aid Trained - (desirable)
In return, you will receive an attractive package including competitive salary – plus daily bonuses when working on site, car allowance, and 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays) on top of project down time. These are very flexible, rotational roles with a good level of work life balance and individual development plans, working across the UK and Europe.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, or want to hear more, we want to hear from you.