Hunter Safety Group is made up of a team of passionate health and safety experts, providing essential management, support and advice to clients all over the UK and Europe.
We are currently recruiting for a highly talented and extremely organised Internal Recruiter to join our team. We have very exciting growth plans and are looking for someone with strong organisational skills who, ideally, has experience in high-volume internal recruitment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for the full recruitment and selection process for all vacancies across the business in the UK and Europe. This will include, but is not restricted to, writing job adverts, candidate search, short-listing candidates and arranging and conducting screening interviews.
- Take responsibility for driving new recruitment campaigns utilising all candidate attraction methods and innovative recruitment campaigns to attract the best talent.
- To be creative with selection methods to ensure the accurate selection of candidates against the job criteria.
- Liaise with all the management team on their recruitment needs and become familiar with the recruitment environment in each business/department ensuring vacancies are prioritised correctly.
- To build a talent pipeline to support the business’ growth plans
- To become an expert in the market and be knowledgeable about competitors and key players in the different labour markets.
- Together with the HR team, ensure that the onboarding process is consistent throughout the business and candidates have a good experience.
- To ensure all right to work and visa requirements are adhered to.
- Ensure all candidate data is kept in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
- Understanding the European recruitment market an create a European base.
- Support the HR team in the development of competency matrices (technical, behavioural and managerial/leadership).
Key Personal Characteristics:
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience either in a high-volume/fast turnaround internal recruitment role or have recruited within the H&S, construction or manufacturing industry.
- Experience of recruiting permanent and ‘contract’ staff
- Experience of recruiting in Europe (desirable)
- Have previous experience of utilising different candidate attraction methods and social media platforms.
- Be very organised and able to work using your own initiative to ensure all tasks are completed.
- Have the ability to react quickly to the needs of the business
- Have engaging communication skills, both over the telephone and face to face.
- Be a team player with a flexible 'can do’ attitude.
What You'll Get in Return:
- Competitive salary - £26,000 per annum
- 33 days annual leave, including bank holidays, which increases after every two years' service - to an industry leading maximum of 43 days after 10 years!
- 'Long service' recognition to thank our loyal employees
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and support from a central team based at Hunter House, our head office in West Yorkshire
- A fantastic work culture, with events organised throughout the year to bring the teams together and recognise company successes
- Yearly salary reviews
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent