CDM/Health and Safety Managers
With an ever-expanding team, we’re always looking for new CDM/Health and Safety Managers to join us.
ON A TYPICAL DAY YOU’LL BE:
- Coordinating the work activity of 100 or more contractors
- Issuing permits, reviewing RAMS and carrying out inspections
- Recording all health and safety activities, preparing reports and daily updates to the project team
- Conducting safety meetings, training, inductions and tool box talks
- Working cooperatively with all staff including senior managers, clients, contractors and team members
- Undertaking incident investigations, audits, compliance inspections and competency assessments
- Managing document control and retention of certification relating to individuals and equipment.
- A good knowledge of CDM 2015, COSHH, LOLER, PUWER, RIDDOR, working at height regs, manual handling regs, and welfare regs.
- A good understanding of manufacturing and construction industries. A hunger to be part of something special and grow with a company that is really going places.
- The grit and determination to do what it takes to keep the project safe and clients and contractors on board and be part of the bigger picture.
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- NEBOSH General
- NEBOSH Construction
- Training qualifications and experience
If you’re interested in being part of our team and think you can demonstrate everything we’ve said we’re looking for then we want to hear from you. If you think you’ve got what it takes, get in touch and make sure we can see where your experience has been.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org