Health & Safety Administrator
We are looking for a Health & Safety Administrator to join our busy team. You will be working on various construction sites in the UK and Europe.
- Ensure Health and Safety related documentation is completed correctly, logged and filed
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of internal systems and practices
- Provide administrative support and assistance to the onsite safety team
- Collate health and safety site statistics
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience of using Microsoft packages
- Ability to prioritise various tasks
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- An understanding of health and safety practices and procedures
- Previous administrative experience is essential
The ideal candidate will need to be comfortable with varying shift patterns to suit the client's needs, including weekend work where required. Currently, the role will be based on a construction site in Wakefield, however this may change to suit the business needs.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Ongoing training and support
- 25 days holiday plus a further 2 days after every 2 years' service for your first 10 years
- Car allowance (after probationary period)
- Yearly salary reviews
- Company pension scheme
- Mentorship and support for personal and professional development
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE THE PERFECT ROLE FOR YOU?
If you think you have what it takes and would like to join our team, email us at email@example.com