Sales and Marketing Manager
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Sales & Marketing Manager who will play a key role in managing the day-to-day sales and marketing strategy for our company, in this newly created position. The role would suit a knowledgeable and experienced professional who is ready for a new challenge generating sales, expanding the exposure of the company and working with the Managing Director to maximise potential revenue.
The aim of your role will be to help expand our already impressive portfolio via a number of different channels, working closely with the company directors to implement their vision and strategy for the business. The role covers multiple disciplines including sales, online and offline marketing, management and developing a team.
- Working closely with the Managing Director, managing and overseeing all sales to maximise market profit and company growth.
- Over 12-24 months appointing a team of Sales and Marketing Executives.
- Line management of a team, which will involve setting and organising work schedules and targets as well as motivating the team, addressing under-performance and being on hand to deal with queries.
- Efficiently ensuring growth, seizing market opportunities and carrying out competitor analysis.
- Liaising with the Managing Director to develop and implement new growth strategies.
- Collaborating regularly with the Managing Director to drive client communication and optimise creative content.
- Managing and strengthening relationships with key contacts to maximize on strategic opportunities.
- Providing and reporting figures, carrying out analysis to seek performance improvement across key activities.
- Attending meetings with clients, providing estimations and quotations.
What you will need to succeed:
- To able to work under pressure with autonomy, professionalism and the flexibility to meet the business needs when required.
- As your role is integral to the success of the business, you will be enthusiastic and energetic with a real desire to learn and progress through hard work and dedication.
- Good pitching/presenting skills and confidence in networking with a wide range of stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for motivating a small team and will need to lead by example, so you will need to demonstrate a high level of resilience and a proactive attitude.
- You will also need strong written communication skills to produce creative and engaging content.
- You will have knowledge in social media from a networking/lead generation angle (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram).
- Experience of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- You will be commercially astute with a credible history of working in sales and marketing but ideally mostly a sales background.
- You should be familiar with digital platforms essential to sales and marketing practice.
- You will be motivated, flexible and able to work well under pressure, working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is required.
- You will have strong organisational and planning skills to allow you to work cross-functionally across the business, with a keen eye for detail.
- You should be highly approachable with good people management skills.
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
A CIM or ISM qualification would be beneficial and is desirable.
You will receive ongoing support from the directors and central team to ensure you have the product and business knowledge needed to feel a part of this passionate and driven company.
You will also receive:
- Competitive salary (amount negotiable)
- Performance-related bonus structure
- 33 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
- Convenient location with free on-site parking
If you are looking for a challenging, fast-paced role in a growing business which can offer career progression, then we would love to hear from you.